Resources and Programs
Experiential Programs, Academic Resources, and Technology
Holy Cross College provides the experiences and state-of-the-art resources students need to prepare for leadership positions in today's world.
- Academic Development helps students be successful by providing academic advising, tutoring for math and writing, and the College Success Program to help students improve skills in their first year.
- The McKenna Library provides all the resources necessary for student research as well as links and access to all five college and university libraries in the Notre Dame, Indiana region.
- The Center for Discernment and Preparation challenges our students with professional career internships and career guidance.
- The Center for Global Perspectives helps ensure that every Holy Cross College graduate is prepared to understand the challenges and opportunities of our interconnected world.
- Our Technology Resources and Computer Lab provide support and solid training in state-of-the-art Internet and software technologies.
- The Summer Session provides a low-cost way for students to take additional classes, accelerate their graduation schedule, or make up for core classes that were dropped or missed.