Early Registration Day
Students new to Holy Cross for Fall 2013, who have paid their $100 enrollment deposit*, are eligible to participate in our Early Registration Day on Friday, April 12. This opportunity is available only to students who have paid their enrollment deposit, and allows them to be one of the first new students to register for fall classes!
Students who attend Early Registration Day will have the opportunity to:
- Meet with an advisor to select and register for fall classes
- Set up a monthly payment plan
- Have your I.D. photo taken
- Submit housing contract/deposit (if not already done)
- Finalize financial aid
- Sign up for student activities and learn about student leadership opportunities
- Tour the campus
- Attend our Shadow Day program while you're on campus (optional)
To attend an Early Registration Day, please contact the Admission Office at (574) 239-8400 or sign-up online. Advising appointments will be scheduled on a first come-first served basis and last for approximately 30 minutes. Campus tours will be available from 10:00 am - 2:00pm.
If you cannot attend Early Registration Day, never fear! New students who cannot come to an Early Registration Day may schedule their classes by setting up an appointment with their advisor through Phyllis Scott at (574) 239-8369. Students may choose to discuss their schedule with their advisor via phone or on campus.
* Submit your deposit here using the Student ID number you were issued in your admissions letter, or call Dorene Muszer in our Business Office at (574) 239-8403.
How do I confirm my attendance at Early Registration Day? Sign-up online or call 574-239-8400 as soon as possible.